FRANCHISE STAGE 1: GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Do you have what it takes to own a business and to be a part of an international Canadian success story?
RTOWN Communication's success is based on the quality of the people we invite into the system. Our most effective franchise partners are hungry for financial success, are aggressive and results-oriented leaders, and are excited about long-term growth.
Here are the top 5 main requirements of a successful RTOWN franchise partner:
An RTOWN Communications franchise is a great opportunity for you to manage and own your own business. Many people dream of starting their own business, but few understand the responsibility it carries. While it is extremely rewarding, it's not all fun and games. A successful business requires great people skills, time and financial commitment.
If you answer 'YES' to most of the following questions below, you may want to find out more about becoming an RTOWN Communications Franchisee.
- Are you business-minded?
- Are you energetic and driven?
- Do you have any creative experience?
- Do you have managerial experience?
- Do you understand the fundamentals of Customer Service and Product Knowledge?
- Are you committed to the development of people and team building?
- Are you ready to invest 50 hours a week of your time in a business?
- Are you interested in advertising and marketing solutions?
- Are you interested in digital media and digital signage?
Personality, people and communication skills, business, and creative and management skills are all vital factors that will be carefully evaluated. If you possess these qualities and if owning a business is something you would like to do, then we invite you to learn more about RTOWN Communications.