You know your business in and out, just like we know social media. Spending hours educating yourself or a friend on social media costs you valuable time without the guarantee of expertise. Our team of experts have proven track records and a deep understanding of how to run social media channels efficiently.
The icing on the cake: our prices are aimed at supporting your small business, something an expensive agency or in-house staff member can’t compete with.
There are many benefits to hiring a digital media company vs. a full time in-house person:
1. Benefit of a team of experts. When you hire RTOWN you are not just hiring one social media expert. Yes, one person will be the point of contact, but the social team meets every week to brainstorm ideas, talk about new trends and advancements in both social and technology. They are in essence constantly going to school, sharpening their skills and sharing within the team.
2. Diverse skills and backgrounds. Each member of the team brings with them a very unique skill set and past experiences that we can draw from. We try to pair clients with the experts who have a very strong interest or background that best suits the business. We pair the golfers with the golf courses, the foodies with the restaurants, etc.
3. No chance of disgruntled employees that can sabotage pages. I know this sounds dramatic but we see this all the time. Outsourcing RTOWN ensures professionalism and security. I can’t tell you how many pages we have seen lost or tampered with from people who left the organization for greener pastures. There will never be a grass is greener scenario with RTOWN.
4. We take the headache of an employee away. We do the training. We do the hiring and firing. We have the benefits and CPP. We take the liability.
5. Cost effective. Although it may seem like it’s a better deal for you to hire a person in house – it’s not. When you hire RTOWN you are hiring many jobs in one. No one person will have all of these skills and qualifications:
A social media expert with a degree in marketing and communications.
A graphic designer.
A professional photographer.
A team of marketing strategists.
A web designer.
An SEO expert.
Full technical support.
A loyalty program that tracks and builds a database.
One of the biggest points to consider is that we care more about your successes than an employee ever could. When we become an extension of your business, we then treat it with the same passion and care as if we are the owners of the business. This is our livelihood and our success depends on your success. We think of ourselves as partners, not employees.
We aim to have our clients all set up and ready to go in under two weeks so we can take advantage of seasonal peaks for every industry. Then all you have to do it sit back and read amazing reports on your growth.